Monday, June 11, 2012

And there they go...

So yesterday I said goodbye to a group of kids who I have known since they were three.

I think this graduating class of 5th (I mean 6th graders) has been the hardest for me to send on to the 'big kid' youth group...

Maybe part of my difficulty is the fact that one of these kids is my own daughter.

That might have some bearing on it.

But of this I can be sure, all of these kids LOVE Jesus and want to live for him... and in that I can be confident that they will continue to grow in Christ.

I can't wait to watch them soar as they live into the lives that God has planned for them even before time began!

As much as I love each and everyone of you, Jesus loves you even more... and He will NEVER stop loving you!

Pastor Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment