Parenting Tip For the Week:
Prayer with your family
This parenting tip comes from the wonderful blog Family Discipleship Path. Check them out for sure!
On the journey with you,
- Family Discipleship Path - Wonderful blog that has some AWESOME ideas that I think are right on!
- Dadvotionals - A great blog written by a guy I went to college with. Here you'll find musings of a father who wants to be the best he can be with God's help.
Bible Study Tools:
- Online Parallel Bible - An awesome online tool that compares two Bible translations side by side. I've chosen The New Living Translation and the New International Readers Version to be the default. Because it's written at a 3rd grade level, I really like the NIrV for kids. And the NLT is an excellent version for us older kids :)
A Christian Perspective on Current Media:
- We Are THAT Family* - Very cool site that links to a TON of inexpensive date night ideas and other things to do with your spouse! Highly recommended!
- Top 10 lists (allprodad.com) - Practical advice on issues and topics that pertain to us such as dealing with bullies, instilling gratitude, monitoring media, and much more!
- Biblical Parenting* - A good resource for us that explores various aspects of parenting from a Biblical perspective.
Things To Do With Your Kids:
- Boredom Busters - A wonderful site that is chocked full of brilliant ideas of things to make and do!
- My Little House - Sweet site with a lot of great, easy to make Biblical paper models, calendars, and dioramas that you can download and print for free!
* denotes blog is listed in the 'recommended blogs' on the right