Sunday, February 26, 2012

New stuff!


Just a reminder that every Sunday I'll be updating the Home Connection ---> section with the newest download.  This great resource gives you ideas on how to reinforce at home what your kids have learned with me and my staff on Sunday.

Every Sunday I'll also be updating the Parents Page with a new parenting tip that I have found particularly helpful on my journey as a parent.  This week's tip deals with whether or not we should reward our children equally... some really thought provoking stuff!  Be sure to check it out!

Lastly, this week I'll be working to create two distinct areas under the Parents Page.  I will be separating this page into an Early Childhood and an Elementary section.

This will allow me to fine tune your available resources making it possible for you to quickly and easily download, read, and view information that is pertinent to you and the age of your child.

On this journey with you,

Pastor Beau


No comments:

Post a Comment