Friday, March 23, 2012

Where Around Town Is This?

Not only is it Friday... it's Fun Friday!  So why not get out and enjoy Redding with your family!

Today I'm starting a new, semi-regular series called Where Around Town Is This: a family scavenger hunt.

Here are the rules:

  • I will periodically post a picture taken somewhere within the Redding city limits.
  • The picture will always be of a place that is easily accessible and will never cost money to gain access.
  • When you discover the place in question, take a picture of your family next to it and send it to me.
  • The first family to send me a picture of themselves and the location will get their picture posted here for the world to see!
  • Have fun and happy hunting!

Here's the first picture... Where around town is this?


Good luck!

I'm looking forward to your pictures!

On the journey with you,

Pastor Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment